||Solutions for ... interim moves: Sold your house too soon?? Moving from one job to another?? New carpet on a weekend?? With trailers, you can load the van in one place and move it anywhere in the neighborhood, or anywhere in the state. Best of all, you don't have to handle anything more than necessary!! With on-site storage, no more travel across town to storage with restricted access: you have everything right where and when you need it!!
Storage for whom??
Anyone needing fast, reliable storage, short or long term ...
- Home remodelers
- Police departments
- Business owners
- Cabinet makers
- Gov't agencies
- Rental companies
- Insurance agents
What do they store??
You can put almost anything in a van, so how about ...
- Motorcycle collection
- Airplane parts
- Christmas trees
- Slot machines
- Extra inventory
- Manufactured product
- Church pews
- Hay & feed
- Store fixtures
Just how much space is this??
How about ...
- 1 Bobcat, 12 Skil saws, 24 screw guns, 384 sheets of 5/8" rock, 4870 studs, 9216 sheetrock screws, 36 hard hats, and 1 dozen blueprints
- 14 rooms of furniture from a luxury hotel remodel (that's a fact!)
- 182 rolls of carpet 12" diameter
- 12 riding lawnmowers bought at a very good price for this spring's super sale (no stacking please)
- 130 Cub Scouts seeking shelter from a storm (no stacking please)
- 60 18-cubic-foot refrigerators
- 204 twin size mattress sets
- 216 19" color TVs
- 1 armored stretch limo awaiting export to the Middle East (fiction)
- 54,270 light bulbs, 4 to a carton
- 174 bales of hay (because who wants to run out in winter)
- 4 grand pianos (at $30,000 each, stacking is at your own risk)
- 625 rolls of insulation
- 594 15" car tires
- 12,064 boxes of shoes (any size)
- 35 marching band members ... with instruments (playing instruments inside is a bad idea)
- 945 10' x 6" diameter PVC pipes